Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bittersweet

Yesterday we entered upon the last full week of classes. Contracts, Torts, and Property end this week. Civ. Pro wraps up next week and catapults us into, well, first turkey-day, and then finals. After fighting my way through the rain this morning I find myself in my little study nook contemplating this "nearly sixth of the way through" feeling. They told me college would be quick. They told me Teach for America would go by really fast. But the way people spoke about law school I thought this would drag out forever, yet here I am trying to savor every last moment until my first final, hoping to fill every neuron with a bit of knowledge physically possible. The end of classes doesn't quite mean break yet. The end of classes simply means that you are about to encounter what it's all about: the final exam.

This morning, and really this week, is bittersweet because while we know that there's a light at the end of the tunnel, we haven't seen it yet.

Good luck everyone! Happy studying!

Here's a little mood music to keep you going.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment