Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Law Student's Christmas List

Halloween is over and November brings with it Christmas music and store-wide sales....

Wait, what?

I'm not going to go into the fact that Thanksgiving is the most unappreciated holiday ever (which is kind of ironic). I'll sum up all my thoughts on the matter with this picture:


This post is the answer to my family's question about what I want for Christmas. Even as I'm typing it I STILL am not sure what's going to show up...



 1) Great Supreme Court Cases Mug:
What better way to remember who won? Brown v Board, Plessy v Ferguson... the list goes on! Educational AND good to the last drop!


2) Massage Gift Card:
I'm pretty sure my family is over me asking for the occasional back massage. Wow, this sounds even better the more I think about it...


Cough... Ipad 2/Kindle Fire... Cough

3) You can never go wrong with organization:
Stress relief would be the best Christmas present ever! I constantly balance between the edge of a disorganized chasm and a misleading sense of calm. Give me something that might temper my chaotic lifestyle 




4) While on the topic of organization...
A three hole punch would be nice...



5) I'm not saying I want this... but it is pretty funny...

For the career politician in you...






Well, it's about that time again... 
Time for Outlines, Emmanuels, and Flow Charts....

2 comments:

  1. SO jealous that your finals are over so early! My last one isn't until December 22nd : ( : (

    I hope everything is going well!!!! Once this semester is over, it is aaaall down hill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO, this made it on my christmas list...

    http://www.museumtour.com/product/6706/Passing-the-Bar-Game

    ReplyDelete