Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The age of "Everything is Annoying - Please make it stop"

Sunday morning... rays of golden sunshine pierce the cold, frostbitten earth. The steam from my coffee rises up from the cup to meet the sun's rays. Silence....

BARK! BARK BARK BARK! 
RUSSLE! GRRR! BARK BARK!

And... no more silence! For a second there, I thought I might be productive. See, it's "outlining in my dining room" day. It seems that everyone is awake and ready to pounce on the day... at the expense of my outlining day.

My finals prep schedule is one week out from it's start date. T-minus seven days until I begin the sacred run for the test.

I can already feel my nerves kicking in. Every break in the silence will have me frustrated and ready to go find a corner of the universe that might satisfy my need for uninterrupted studying.

I need to go back to my outlines... So I'll leave you with my favorite scenes from The Paper Chase. I'm thinking a hotel might be a good idea...



No comments:

Post a Comment